June 27, 2019
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Part time Valeter
Caterham was established in 1973 and is renowned for its production of 2- seater British sports cars.
Operating globally across 19 different countries from its three UK based offices, as both manufacturer and retailer, our range of Sevens not only serve to excite the true motoring enthusiast but racing drivers alike, through our operation of the largest single-make motorsport series in Europe.
Employing more than 150 staff, who all share our company's love of all things automotive, we take the business of delivering fun products seriously- after all; you don’t need a Seven, you just want one!
Based at Caterham’s flagship showroom in Crawley we are looking for an individual to work part-time (22.5 hours a week), to ensure our cars are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness. You will be challenged with various tasks ranging from cleaning a car in for a service to a large project car being prepared for sale requiring a deep clean.
As a Showroom Coordinator your duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Valeting cars to a high standard ready for collection from sales or service
- Maintaining cleanliness of cars presented for sale in our showroom and reception area
- Ensure cars are cleaned ready for hiring
- Carry out basic regular checks on hire cars
- Ensure all customer-facing areas are presentable at all times
- Maintain the layout of the car display within the showroom and at the front of the showroom
- Ensuring all valeting area are kept clean at all times as they form part of a customer facing area
- Occasional driving duties
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Good knowledge of cleaning products and their application
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to ensure your duties are carried out to the highest standards
- Flexibility to work (at short notice) unsociable hours in order to meet customer needs
- Flexibility to carry out tasks that may not usually fall under your standard job description
- The ability to comply with all company and manufacturers Health and Safety, HR policies and procedures.
Competitive salary subject to experience and skill level. After a probationary period there will be a range of benefits such as eligibility to join the Company Pension Scheme, DIS, and staff purchase discounts.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward you’re up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org *please note, we cannot accept applications over the telephone. We are also unable to accept applications from agencies.