May 08, 2019
Job Opportunity: Host
Caterham Cars is one of the UK’s most successful sports car manufacturers and have been selling the Seven since 1973. Over the decades Caterham has continued to refine and enhance the design, whilst always respecting the brilliance of Colin Chapman’s original lightweight formula.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an iconic British motor company that is both manufacturer and retailer, and also a world leader in amateur motorsport racing.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident and effective communicator with a strong understanding of the operation of automotive sales, parts and service.
Based at our Caterham Gatwick branch, in Crawley, the primary objective of this role is to give a first-class welcome to visitors to our branch and to handle incoming customers and telephone calls in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. You will also be tasked with looking after the booking and administration of our hire cars including taking customer details; payment and ensuring the cars are ready for hire
As a Host your duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Meet and greet customers making them feel welcome whilst arranging for the relevant department to see the customer
- Answer incoming telephone calls and directing them to the relevant people within the organisation
- Handle the booking, administration and customer contact for customers wishing to hire a Caterham Seven
- Handle all showroom merchandise sales, display, invoicing, ordering and stock levels
- General house-keeping of customer facing areas
- Manage post both in and out of the business
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Excellent administration skills
- The ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours in order to meet customer needs.
- The ability to comply with all company and manufacturers Health and Safety, HR policies and procedures.
Competitive salary subject to experience and skill level. After a probationary period, there will be a range of benefits such as eligibility to join the Company Pension Scheme, DIS, and staff purchase discounts.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward you’re up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*please note, we cannot accept applications over the telephone. We are also unable to accept applications from agencies.