Seven 310R Championship
The ultimate evolution of the Academy car
The Caterham Seven 310R is a new championship, representing a well established and successful formula in Caterham racing.
The ultimate evolution of the Academy car, the power is increased to 152bhp giving it a power-to-weight ratio well in excess of a Porsche 911 and requiring a limited slip differential to transfer that to the track.
In pre-season development, the Seven 310R was so successful that it resulted in a road version being launched to rave press reviews. Looking similar to the Seven 270R, the Seven 310R shares its race suspension and an aeroscreen to replace the original windscreen.
- 14 championship races
- 7 double-header race weekends
- 30 minute races
- Race 1 finish position is race 2 grid position
- 25 points for a win, descending to 1 point for all classified finishers
- 1 point for fastest lap
- Two drop scores
- Professional team support permitted
About the car
- Originally 2014 onwards Academy cars
- Upgraded to Roadsport, then Seven 270R with Avon ZZS tyres & a rear anti-roll bar, stiffer springs and dampers, wider track front suspension, windscreen and lights removed
- Thereafter upgraded to Seven 310R with more powerful 152bhp engine and limited slip differential for increased traction and improved cornering
Check back regularly to follow progress of our 310R drivers throughout the 2019 season
310R Championship Past Winners
The hallowed Caterham Seven 310R Championship Hall of Fame celebrates the few who have had the talent and speed to earn their place in Caterham Motorsport history with overall championship glory
|2018||Chris Hutchinson||Caterham Seven 310R|
|2017||Lee Bristow||Caterham Seven 310R|
Access past results, decal packs and more.
310R Championship Tables
310R Lap Records
The Caterham Parts Store
We stock a huge range of official Caterham replacement parts
Race Support Services
Professional Race Support Options