Seven Championship UK
Our premier championship
The Caterham Seven Championship UK is the only nationally recognised top-tier Caterham racing series in Britain.
“What exactly does that mean” we hear you ask…. To put it simply, this is the racing series to find the Official British Caterham Champion. No other Seven-based racing series is recognised in this capacity – plus, like all of our Championships, it’s fully run by the manufacturer.
Caterham has a well-established history when it comes to racing, we’ve been at it since day one – so naturally it’s one of the most competitive and exciting competitions going. To keep the playing field level, every car on the grid is identical, and the car is question is specifically designed for the competition.
A 180bhp 2.0 Caterham Motorsport Tuned Engine, paired to a six-speed sequential gearbox, is nestled within the bespoke racing chassis. One seat, no lights, this thing means business. Unlike other national racing series, this is pretty much out-of-the-box competition, meaning the season is included with the cost of the car, and there is no need for expensive testing and set ups. It’s all down to the skill of the driver.
2020 sees the launch of the new Caterham Seven Championship – who will be crowned victorious?
- 14 championship races
- 7 double-header race weekends
- 30 minute races
- 25 points for a win, descending to 1 point for all classified finishers
- 1 point for fastest lap
- Two drop scores
- Professional team support permitted
About the car
- Dedicated race only chassis
- Full race specification
- Bespoke Bilstein race dampers
- 6 speed sequential flat-shift gearbox
- Caterham Motorsport 2.0 Ford Duratec Engine
- Avon ZZR semi-slick tyres (Avon ZZS for Wet)
Seven Championship UK Leaderboard
Check back regularly to follow the progress of our Seven Championship UK Drivers throughout the 2020 Season.
420R Championship Past Winners
The hallowed Caterham Seven 420R Championship Hall of Fame celebrates the few who have had the talent and speed to earn their place in Caterham Motorsport history with overall championship glory
|2019||John Byrne||Seven 420R|
|2018||Danny Winstanley||Seven 420R|
|2017||Danny Winstanley||Seven 420R|
|2016||Aaron Head||Caterham Superlight R300|
|2015||David Robinson||Caterham Superlight R300|
|2014||Aaron Head||Caterham Superlight R300|
|2013||Ollie Taylor||Caterham Superlight R300|
|2012||Paul Wilson||Caterham Superlight R300|
|2011||Jamie Orton||Caterham Superlight R300|
|2010||Trevor Fowell||Caterham Superlight R300|
|2009||Jonathan Walker||Caterham Superlight R300|
Access past results, decal packs and more.
Seven Championship UK Tables
Seven Championship UK Race Results
Seven Championship UK Lap Records
Seven Championship UK Regulations
- Click here to download the 2020 Seven Championship UK Regulations
- Click here to download Bulletin 1 for the Seven Championship UK Regulations
- Click here to download Bulletin 2 for the Seven Championship UK Regulations
- Click here to download Bulletin 3 for the 2020 Seven Championship UK Regulations
- Click here to download Bulletin 4 for the 2020 Seven Championship UK Regulations
The Caterham Parts Store
We stock a huge range of official Caterham replacement parts
Race Support Services
Professional Race Support Options