November 16, 2021
2022 Caterham Motorsport Calendar
Are you ready? Are you sure?
Today’s the day! Our 2022 UK Caterham Motorsport Calendar is finally here. Once again, we’ll be joining the BRSCC throughout the year and visiting some of the UK’s most loved circuits, there will be plenty of exciting twists and turns – along with a whole new trophy for 2022.
But before we tell you more about that, here is the 2022 Caterham Motorsport Calendar.
NEW FOR 2022
- For the second year in a row we are returning to the stunning Silverstone GP circuit, the jewel in the crown of British Motorsport. If that’s not enough Silverstone for you, our Roadsport and Academy drivers will also take on Silverstone International for their season finale!
- We’ll be hosting a special SUPER-HEADER weekend at Knockhill. For the first time ever, we’ll be racing the circuit in two different directions (one day forward, and the other day reverse) to give our drivers the added challenge of knowing the circuit backwards.
- We’re back at Spa for the season finale of the Avon Tyres Seven Championship UK, the Seven 310R and Seven 270R championships. Those competing in the Seven Championship UK will also have an exclusive grid.
- For our Roadsport drivers, we’ll be running the biggest ever Roadsport Championship Final. Another first for Caterham racing, at the last round we’ll be running three races and a Top Ten SuperPole Qualifier.
- We'll be live streaming all the action again for 2022, as always it will be available to watch on Facebook and through the Caterham YouTube Channel.
- Finally, for 2022 only, we’ll be hosting the first Caterham Three Nations Cup. A unique class within our championships that celebrate drivers who nearly make the podium. However, it’s not as simple as you might think….
To find out a little more about what you can expect from the 2022 Season, simply select from the menu below.